Salt Lake City, Utah State Capitol

Salt Lake City, Utah State Capitol

Contact Michael T. David

Michael T. David

I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email, I’m confident we can help.

Summary of Collection Laws

  • Location: Mountain Time Zone
  • Population: 3,205,958
  • Capital: Salt Lake City
  • Largest Cities:
    • Salt Lake City 200,544
    • West Valley City 136,170
    • Provo 117,335
    • West Jordan 113,905
    • Orem 97,839
    • Sandy 96,145
    • Ogden 87,031
    • St. George 84,405
    • Layton 76,691
    • South Jordan 70,954
  • Statute of limitations on open accounts-4 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-8 years;
  • Interest rate: Legal rate 10%; Judgment rate 3.41% or contractual;
  • NSF Check – Certified statutory bad check notification must be sent; Amount due, interest, court costs, reasonable attorney fees, plus damage equal to or greater of $100 or three times check amount (not to exceed check amount plus $500).
  • Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations

Allied National will provide guidance and the  supportive measures needed for Utah debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-319-7654 or…

Nationwide Debt Collection

The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.