We Serve to Protect the Interest of Creators Nationwide and Worldwide
Intellectual Property Infringement
Intellectual Property Definition: A work, creation or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript, photography or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc.
Protecting the creative work product of:
- Song Writers
- Scientific Discoveries
- Fashion Designers
The legal penalties for copyright infringement are:
- Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits.
- The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed.
- Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs.
- The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.
- The Court can impound the illegal works.
- The infringer may be subject to going to jail.