I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
email@example.com. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Mountain Time Zone
- Population: 2,095,428
- Capital: Santa Fe
- Largest Cities:
- Albuquerque 558,545
- Las Cruces 101,712
- Rio Rancho 96,159
- Santa Fe 83,776
- Roswell 47,775
- Farmington 45,450
- Clovis 38,962
- Hobbs 37,764
- Alamogordo 31,248
- Carlsbad 28,774
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-4 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-14 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate N/A; Judgment rate 8.75 or contractual;
- NSF Check – Amount due, triple damages up to $500 per check. Requirements must be met.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for New Mexico debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
Nationwide Debt Collection
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.