I am Michael T. David, Managing Director of Allied National, Inc, serving creditors nationwide & internationally as a debt collection consultancy for over 30 years. Tell me about your claim using the form below. I will get back to you within the business day. Thank you for considering our services. If you have questions or additional information, you can always call me at 800.456.5770 or email,
email@example.com. I’m confident we can help.
- Location: Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Population: 6,940,000
- Capital: Boston
- Largest Cities:
- Boston 685,094
- Worcester 185,677
- Springfield 154,758
- Cambridge 113,630
- Lowell 111,346
- Brockton 95,672
- New Bedford 95,120
- Quincy 94,166
- Lynn 94,063
- Fall River 89,420
- Statute of limitations on open accounts-6 years; written contracts-6 years, domestic judgments-20 years;
- Interest rate: Legal rate 6%; Judgment rate 12%;
- NSF Check – Amount due, costs of suit, protest fees. Additional damages of $100-$500 can be assessed.
- Wage Garnishments: Contact us for details regarding exemptions and limitations
Allied National will provide guidance and the supportive measures needed for Massachusetts debt collection throughout the entire state. To learn more and speak with a consultant, call us at 1-800-456-5770 / 402-393-3477 or…
The summaries of collection laws found on the linked pages are intended as a quick reference to the subjects covered. It does not reflect Federal Statutes, and it may not reflect amendments to the laws of all states. This information should not be construed as legal advice and readers should not act upon the information contained in it without professional counsel. Please contact us to talk to a consultant.